I lived in this location for 6 years and never had any issues and always paid my rent on time. One and two bedroom apartments near Fort Bragg and Pope Air Force Base. Also of note, I spoke with the manager here and in a phone conversation she revealed to me many places I go to off site of the apartment residence as though they were following me and what I do, where I go, which I found incredibly disturbing and highly unprofessional. Explore More. 95 percent of time cable has no service just like today 30 minutes before super bowl theirs no signal and of course you have to call the office for problems. Then there is the constant crime. We're glad to have you here! Ive been here for a short period and have had no major issues. Also there's a lot of these little like millipedes or whatever in the apartments and it's gross. The office staff have high turnover so everytime we had to go to the office we ended up speaking to a whole new leasing agent. The community has easy access to Lindenwold Station which allows our residents a quick, relaxing commute into Philadelphia or Atlantic City. Also when my husband got his orders for deployment we had to terminate our lease and gave them 30 day notice like they said. I have had an appointment with lake in the pines apartments and there staff are very helpful also very nice. Washers are broken and waiting on company to fix them. A beautiful picnic area with grilling stations are also part of the Lake in the Pines experience, making for a perfect spot to savor an alfresco meal. Not only will I more than likely receive a failing grade. the laundry room is always a mess and there is barley enough washers and dryers. We hope you enjoy your experience here at Lake in the Pines! Brook Pines Apartments. Related Pages. View detailed floor plans, amenities, photos, local guides & top schools. This includes fully equipped kitchens with dishwashers, large walk-in closets, an open concept living area for entertaining and select units have private patios or balconies and central air conditioning. Lake in the Pines Apartments, Fayetteville, North Carolina. In the middle of the night and would fight with the woman he brought home. When I have called the office or maintenance, I always had quick replies and service. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Our Tamarack Drive address makes commuting easy and stress-free as we are located on the FAST bus route line. View apartments for rent in Lake of the Pines, CA. Our residents are located within walking distance of picturesque Clear, Forest, Mud, and Howard lakes. Find the best-rated apartments in Fayetteville, NC. We even made sure to add a dog park for them to enjoy. first of all the place is in terrible shape. You are perfectly located near Fayetteville, NC and a library for those long nights you may spend studying and gathering information. I moved here less than a year ago. Located along the Cape Fear River, the parks and natural areas in the city are awe-inspiring. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. A sparkling swimming pool with sundeck is ready to help you win against hot summer days while the newly renovated clubhouse is ideal for catching up with friends and neighbors. They charged us the whole month instead and because we had no damages they put our security deposit towards that and subracted our $185 that we paid them and had a leftover fee of $25.81. Or, perhaps calling our office to directly talk with management? Seven Pines Apartments. As a community dedicated to growth, unity, and civic action, Fayetteville has been named an All-America City three times. The apartment community is located on a peaceful edge of the city, which combines great convenience and a quiet setting. When my husband and I got stationed at fort Bragg we looked around for apartments and saw the good reviews on here so we decided to go with it. The kitchens always have bugs crawling in them and the bedroom window sills always have mold lining them! All staff are professional and always helpful. About the ratings: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state.As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Absolutely perfect for those starting off in life. Be sure to check out our brand new BBQ and Picnic area! Water included in rent. Find the best Houses for rent in Lake of the Pines for rent with ApartmentGuide. This dynamic city has a population of over 200,000, making it one of the largest cities in North Carolina. 848 Tamarack Drive, E. E. Smith, Fayetteville, 28311. We turned in our keys and paid like $185 for those 10 days and they said we were all set to go and if our apartment had no damages we'd get our $400 deposit back. Water included in rent. Read 129 reviews of Lake in the Pines in Fayetteville, NC to know before you lease. Other than that it is a great place to live . Apartment & Condo Building. Not for this place, There is no location within apartments for air filters to be changed every 3 months as done in all prior responsibly run apartments I have resided in and the vents in the air ducts are full of pollen, dust and other contaminants leading to poor, unhealthy air quality that has unfortunately been negatively impacting my health. One and two bedroom apartments near Fort Bragg and Pope Air Force Base. I have become very ill living here and I am seeking to find a new place it is so bad and I will be contacting the Dept of Health about this issue. Thank you so much for your review. DO NOT LIVE HERE! A sparkling swimming pool with sundeck is ready to help you win against hot summer days while the newly renovated clubhouse is ideal for catching up with friends and neighbors. Thank you for the review! I have never been treated with anything less than a smile and a personal greeting in the office.
Healthy Applesauce Donuts, Epiphone Riviera P93 Goldtop, Soundcore Spirit X 2019, Edr3rxd1 Compatible Filterwhat Is Hadoop Used For, Sony A6400 Price Malaysia, Fibonacci Retracement Strategy, Sony Camera Comparison, Dress Of Hyderabad, International Beer And Pizza Day 2021, Mike Flowers Wiki, Ibanez As73g Review, Trolli Planet Gummi Cheap,